How the AfterCollege Blog Can Help You Find a Job
Let’s be real: Looking for a job can totally suck, especially for college students. How do you even know where to start when you’ve got no experience and no idea what you want to do?
We feel your pain and we’re here to help.
It’s totally free to sign up and you can instantly gain access to 300,000 jobs from more than 20,000 employers across the US.
We take the guesswork out of the whole process—all you have to do is tell us your major and we’ll start suggesting jobs that are customized to you. Go ahead and check it out. We’ll be here.
Back already? That was fast.
Seriously, though, the reason this blog is here is to help you explore your options and find a job. We know that the beginning of your search is the most difficult part, which is why we do the hard stuff for you.
We find out what’s out there, why it matters to you, and how you can make your application stand out.
Sounds too good to be true? Nah. We just take the time to find real people working in different industries and get them to share their stories, expertise, and advice.
Check back frequently for:
- Tips on finding and scoring internships
- Profiles of current job-holders, including a breakdown of what they actually do every day
- Interviews with recruiters and hiring managers
- Real applicant résumé and cover letter critiques
- Success stories from people who just got jobs in your field
- Other fun stuff that we discover along the way
Have a particular job you’d like to see profiled or want to share your story with us? Just drop us a line at blog AT aftercollege DOT com or on @AfterCollege.